*thumps microphone* Are we live?

1 Apr

Welcome to kbspangler.com.Β  It’s been stress-tested and was built on WordPress to boot, so I don’t think there will be any broken fluffs ‘n stuffs, but if there are, please let me know.

14 Responses to “*thumps microphone* Are we live?”

1. Jessica M. April 2, 2013 at 1:17 pm #

We are live! And anxiously awaiting Thursday so you can TAKE MY MONEY πŸ™‚

2. Belenos46 April 2, 2013 at 3:00 pm #

And now I’m trying to figure out how much time I can budget on Thursday to read…calling out sick isn’t bad form, is it?

3. Joie April 2, 2013 at 4:13 pm #

Definitely in the “TAKE MY MONEY” and “How busy will I be Thursday and what can I get out of?” camps. You are live and the fandom is EXCITED!

4. Jordan Gray April 2, 2013 at 11:03 pm #

Oh God, I was rereading Digital Divide today in preparation. Now I have even more pages before I hit the dreaded “will be back” bit at the end!

5. katie April 4, 2013 at 3:27 am #

Squee!!!!!

6. Jonathan S. April 4, 2013 at 5:09 am #

I have, as yet, no money for you to take. However, you do deserve recompense for the sheer level of entertainment value you’ve been providing us. Ergo, I hope this book remains available indefinitely, that I might exchange shiny rocks for it at a later date.

7. DaiQ April 4, 2013 at 6:34 am #

I am excited! I have been waiting for the full release of Digital Divide so it has been purchased and i know what i am using tonight with my insomnia issues!!!!

8. Chris April 4, 2013 at 12:53 pm #

I have purchased, and will be sneaking the reading in thru today, thank you very much πŸ™‚ Liking the site!

9. Chris April 4, 2013 at 6:31 pm #

aaaaaannnddd, we’re done. Finished πŸ™‚ Excellent read, Ms. Spangler πŸ™‚ Thanks!

10. Paul Raulerson April 4, 2013 at 6:36 pm #

One click easy goodness on Amazon – it’s now on my phone and ready to red in it’s final form. Good luck with the book, I hope it sells like hot-cakes. Maybe you could sell mini-stories that are synchronized with the release of some of the comic strips. πŸ˜‰

11. Weasel of Doom April 4, 2013 at 8:29 pm #

book purchased πŸ™‚

12. mggates39 April 5, 2013 at 1:55 am #

Got my book, Love the ending. One question though, where is the ‘code’ for the 4th part, for those of us that have purchaced all four.

• KBSpangler April 5, 2013 at 12:31 pm #

I’ll address that in the blog post on Monday. Some of the ebooks sites had very specific publishing formats to be followed, and I didn’t want to penalize anyone by making them -also- buy the .pdf from the store.

13. Melvyn Barker April 5, 2013 at 7:44 am #

I got the book and I’m about half way through. Excellent thank you.